May 14th, 2007 | by Klaus |

Great image and sound quality. Minimalist but effective background. Great acting. All this is getting combined with a great storyboard and a great ending. Needless to say that we love this video!

1. 9 Responses to “Winner moviebakery global warming video award – “Global Warming” by 2 The Ranting Gryphon”

2. By Sai-Sai on May 16, 2007 | Reply

2 totally deserved first place here. I, along with many others, have been a long-time follower of his work for years. Us band of rag-tag fans all hear his stuff and think, “Yeah, he’s totally right. I should do that stuff.”

But, as it was, we were only a rag-tag group of fans.

He’s a smart guy, really great, and nice to boot. If anyone is gonna lead the front lines in telling the world exactly what’s happening…it’s 2.

Love the video..~
    Sai-Sai

3. By Kiden on May 16, 2007 | Reply

who said he was acting? but yes, as sai said, he does have quite a following, though i wouldn’t describe it as ‘rag-tag’. and nobody deserves this more!

4. By ix on May 16, 2007 | Reply

As another long-time fan of the Gryphon, I’m absolutely thrilled with the results of this contest. I’ve watched several of the other videos that have placed, and all of them are completely deserving of recognition; I can only imagine how hard it was to have to rank them.

However, seeing 2 snag first place just makes me want to cheer. I’ve been a fan of his witty arguments and in-your-face attitude for over three years, and he never fails to impress. Seeing him get recognized and awarded for his work, especially by a group outside his usual following, is really satisfying.

Now, let’s go save the world, bitches!

5. By Cedar on May 16, 2007 | Reply

I don’t think these people knew what they were getting when they want up to 2 and said, “Excuse us, Mr. Gryphon, we would like tyou to do a video on global warming.” And to be honest, I am pleased this video got firast place. The scary thing about humanity as a whole is it takes something shocking like this to get them off their collective asses and do something. If you want to see more comments on this video, you should check out 2′s livejournal at:
    There have been over 140 different comments and counting.

6. By Ridge on May 16, 2007 | Reply

Loved the rant! Great job, very funny and to the point.

7. By Tailen on May 17, 2007 | Reply

2, ftw!

Great rant as always, although a little low on the profanity this time. Are you trying to appeal to a bigger audience? ;)

8. By Ivan Otter on May 18, 2007 | Reply

I liked the less profanity ^_^ Everyone curing all the time honestly gets boring after a while, great to show he can do top form without the blue air ^_^. See? he was cutting his contribution to air pollution *tounge in cheek*

9. By MuffinsProductions on Aug 2, 2007 | Reply

That was incredible! Wow! I’ve never witnessed a rant like that before
    and I’m impressed. I can now understand the fierce competition.

10. By Sony VGP-BPS9 on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

This article is well written, informative and not boring, so I learn a lot, thank you for sharing. I would like to share with you a very good site.

kaufen-akkus